1) The site or warehouse where the seamless pipes are kept should be selected in a clean and well-drained place, away from factories and mines that produce harmful gases or dust. Remove weeds and all debris on the site and keep the steel clean;
2) Do not store acid, alkali, salt, cement and other materials that are corrosive to steel in the warehouse. Different types of steel should be stacked separately to prevent confusion and prevent contact corrosion;
3) Large sections, rails, shabby steel plates, large-caliber steel pipes, forgings, etc. can be stacked in the open air;
4) Small and medium-sized steel, wire rods, steel bars, medium-caliber steel pipes, steel wires and wire ropes, etc. can be stored in well-ventilated sheds, but they must be covered with a layer above and below.
5) Some small steels, thin steel plates, steel strips, silicon steel sheets, small-caliber or thin-walled steel pipes, various cold-rolled and cold-drawn steels, and high-priced and easily corroded metal products can be stored in the warehouse;
6) Treasury should be selected according to geographical conditions, and ordinary closed warehouses are generally used, that is, warehouses with roofs and walls, tight doors and windows, and ventilation facilities;
7) The storeroom requires ventilation in sunny days, and closes off moisture in rainy days, and often maintains a suitable storage environment.
Post time: Mar-18-2020