Large-diameter steel pipe connection type
1. Quick-connect flange type: perform circular argon arc welding on the flange and the supporting parts, and use the fast clip to compress the gasket between the flanges to play a sealing role and complete the supporting connection.
2.Welding type: Perform ring-shaped argon arc welding on the usually socket-type pipe fittings and supporting equipment to play a sealing role and complete the supporting connection.
3. Clamping type: insert the pipe into the pipe fitting, the two ends of the pipe fitting are protruding U-shaped grooves, and the built-in sealing ring is clamped and connected with a special pipe fitting tool socket.
4. Compression type: Insert the pipe into the nozzle of the pipe fitting, fasten by a nut, and compress the casing of the nozzle through the sealing ring with a screw force to play a sealing role to complete the pipe connection.
5. Taper thread type: Ring argon arc welding is performed on the outer thread sleeve and the matching, and the inner thread pipe fittings are sealed with a tapered connection to complete the matching connection. It can be used in harsh environments such as foundation sinking, high temperature and high pressure.
6. Limit compression type: The piping adopts flanging or port welding ring, and the connection method is live connection or semi-live connection. After the limit seal of the rubber seal ring is compressed by 20% -30%, it enters the metal sealing groove and adopts the limit position. Seal to protect the sealing element. It can be used in harsh environments such as foundation sinking, high temperature and high pressure.
7. Heat-shrinkable pipe fittings: on-site welding can be used when connecting pipes. Welding points cannot be processed on site, heat shrinkable pipe fittings are used as supplementary seals, which shrink under the action of heat to achieve shrinkable sealing.
Post time: Apr-26-2020