large-diameter thin-walled pipes
1. Generally large-diameter thin-walled pipes are used for the transportation of generally lower-pressure fluids such as water, gas, air, oil and heating steam.
2. Ordinary carbon steel wire bushings are steel pipes used to protect wires in electrical installation projects such as industrial and civil construction, installation of machinery and equipment.
3. The large-diameter thin-wall pipe is a steel pipe with a weld line parallel to the longitudinal direction of the steel pipe. It is usually divided into metric welded pipes, welded thin-walled pipes, transformer cooling oil pipes, etc.
4. Spiral seam submerged arc welded pipe for pressure fluid transportation is a steel pipe that is made of hot-rolled steel coil as a tube blank, spirally formed at room temperature, and welded by double-sided submerged arc welding. The steel pipe has strong pressure-bearing ability and good welding performance. After various strict scientific inspections and tests, it is safe and reliable to use. The steel pipe has a large diameter, high transmission efficiency, and can save investment in laying pipelines. Mainly used to transport oil and natural gas pipelines.
5. The spiral seam high-frequency welded pipe is a steel pipe made of hot-rolled steel strip coil, which is spirally formed at room temperature and welded by high-frequency lap welding, which is used for the transportation of pressure fluid. The steel pipe has strong bearing capacity and good plasticity, which is convenient for welding and processing.
6.The spiral seam submerged arc welding steel pipe for general low pressure fluid transportation uses hot rolled steel coil as the tube blank, which is spirally formed at room temperature. The steel pipe made by double-sided automatic submerged arc welding or single-sided welding method is used for the transportation of general low-pressure fluids such as water, gas, air and steam.
Post time: Apr-27-2020