Points to note when cutting rectangular tubes
1. For the place to be cut, wipe off the oil, debris or mud on the surface of the rectangular tube with a rag or soft cloth.
2. Be sure to select special stainless steel cutting tools.
3. According to the construction drawing and the situation on site, use a ruler or other measuring tools to draw the cut position and mark the cut line.
4. When cutting, you need to fix it with a fixing tool such as a vise before cutting.
5. The cutting surface of the rectangular tube should be kept round, and the cutting line should be at right angles to the axis of the rectangular tube. Excessive force is the reason for cutting the rectangular tube into a flat or ellipse, so the rectangular tube should be cut with appropriate force.
6. The iron shavings and burrs on the cut surface should be completely removed with a file or a suitable tool to prevent the iron shavings and burrs from scratching the rubber o-ring and other accessories when they are inserted into the outer part of the joint.
Post time: May-20-2020