1. Preset the required materials (and add 1m to the actual demand of the existing pipeline).
2. On-site length measurement of the pipeline.
3. Measure the on-site pipeline, understand the size of the tube well, and measure in all directions and all directions.
4. The inspection of mechanical equipment in the pipeline before and after trenchless is an indispensable process.
5. The pipeline should be sealed, then pumped, and pretreated again.
The above processes are common operations, but there must be some uncertain factors and problems in this process, and operate according to the actual situation.
Post time: May-07-2020