How to produce a variety of spiral steel pipes from a piece of steel? Today I will introduce to you, the steps in the production of spiral steel pipes are briefly introduced.
(1) Various inspections of raw materials. Raw materials generally refer to strip coils, welding wires, fluxes, etc. Before the investment, it must undergo strict physical and chemical tests to ensure the quality.
(2) The head and tail of the strip are butt-jointed, and single- or double-wire submerged arc welding is used. After being rolled into a steel pipe, automatic submerged arc welding repair welding is used.
(3) Process. Before forming, the required steel is subjected to leveling, trimming, planing, surface cleaning and pre-bending.
(4) The electric contact pressure gauge is used to control the pressure of the oil cylinder on both sides of the conveyor to ensure the smooth conveyance of the strip.
(5) Use external or internal control roll forming.
(6) The welding gap control device is used to ensure that the welding gap meets the welding requirements, and the pipe diameter, the amount of misalignment and the welding gap are strictly controlled.
(7) Both internal and external welding are performed by single-wire or double-wire submerged arc welding using the Lincoln welding machine in the United States, so as to obtain stable welding specifications.
Post time: Jan-13-2020